We understand the importance of our clients’ needs and budget constraints. We take a pragmatic approach in order to avoid litigation by the efficient negotiation, drafting and administration of our clients’ business contracts. However, when the need for litigation arises our business counsel leverages opportunities that arise. The Firm handles complex litigation on a regular basis. We offer a full range of services from contractual disputes to corporate separations, collections, employment, compliance and taxation. Learn more about our flat rate full service corporate counsel program.*
- Entity Formation – We form limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and more.
- Corporate Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Business Litigation
- Contracts – We assist both individuals and business clients across all industries and practice areas in negotiation and drafting a broad spectrum of contracts to suit our clients’ needs.
- The Firm’s Corporate practice provides proactive counsel while also serving as strategic partner to our clients. The Firm gears its approach to a solutions-oriented practice emphasizing achieving defined goals and objectives. We help our clients to successfully execute their business plans and attain goals. The Firm’s areas of focus encompass a range of corporate services including mergers and acquisitions, business entity formation selection and structuring, tax planning, contract drafting, employment matters, business organization and compliance, and general business consulting.
- The Firm’s Labor and Employment practice defends Employers in Federal, State Court and
Administrative Complaints and lawsuits involving FLSA, and EEOC workers’ compensation complaints. The Firm also handles confidentiality, trade secret and non-compete contract negotiation and litigation involving employment agreements.
* Certain terms and conditions apply. Contact us for a full disclosure of rates, covered services and exclusions.